OB Programming Interviews is an educational app launched by OptimizedBits (a startup by IIT alumni) which helps college students who are aiming for placements in developer profile jobs, enhance their coding skills and for experienced IT software engineers to advance their career growth in programming.
1) OB Programming Interviews is a lightweight app with smooth and user-friendly UI and free access to our exhaustive database of 500+ programming questions with hints, solutions and codes that are commonly asked in coding written tests and interviews.
2) Questions can also be searched in our database using keywords.
3) Questions are categorized into a variety of topics to help students focus on their weak points such as algorithms, data structures etc.
4) Coding problems are also categorized according to difficulty / complexity levels and are tagged based upon questions generally asked by major companies which will aid you to focus on your interview preparation specifically for your dream coding job.
** Limited Period Offer: You can also download our questions database on your smart phones and can even practice coding questions for interviews even when you are offline.
Coding topics covered:
- Array data structure
- Bit Manipulation algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Graph Algorithms
- Linked List data structure
- Stacks and Queues data structures
- Mathematical Computing
- Searching and Sorting
- String based algorithms
- Trees data structures
These topics cover a wide variety of coding questions from data structures and algorithmic paradigms such as Greedy algorithms, Pattern Searching, Backtracking, Divide and conquer and heuristic algorithms.
Facebook, Amazon, Google, Flipkart, DirectI, Microsoft, Adobe, Qualcomm, Oracle, Goldmann Sachs, DE Shaw, Myntra and Samsung interviews.
This app is a complete solution for:
Computer Science engineering, coding placements, software developer jobs, programming enthusiasts, competitive coders, computer geeks, technical interviews, beginner programmers, interviewers, pre-placement preparation, coding job aspirants, coding career growth, startup preparations, software developers working in tech companies, C C++ Java Python programmers.
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” - Martin Fowler (author and speaker on software development)
OB Programming Interviews is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-02. The program can be installed on Android.
OB Programming Interviews (version 1.2) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.